Economic Development Commission
Helping your business thrive - contact the EDC today.
Bristol-Burlington Health District
Safeguarding public health - learn more...
Parks & Recreation
Get up-to-date info on activities and events!
Permit And License Information You Need
On occasion you may require a permit or license. Permits are required in order to construct, enlarge, alter or demolish a structure; to change the occupancy of a building; to change another use; or to install or alter any equipment for which provisions is made or the installation of which is regulated by the building code. Licenses, on the other hand, are required for fishing, hunting, marriage, liquor, dogs, and many other things associated with living and doing business in Burlington, Connecticut.
- Peddler's Permit Application
- Pistol Permit Instructions
- Building Permit Application
- Electrical Permit Application
- Mechanical Permit Application
- Plumbing Permit Application
- Pool & Hot Tub Permit Application
- Home Improvements without the headache