Parks And Recreation
860-673-6789 ext 7
Quick Contact Information:
Creating Community Through People, Parks, And Programs
The Burlington Parks and Recreation Department is dedicated to providing wholesome recreation opportunities to all members of our community. Through programs and facilities, we hope to promote a sense of community, family, personal growth, physical fitness, and enjoyment.
From children and youth programs to adult and older adult activities, the Parks and Recreation Department is here to serve the community. We offer many programs, events and activities for our residents, that are almost too numerous to mention. For that reason, we prepare a seasonal catalog that lists all the details you'll need to know about. Just click on the link below to access the latest catalog or register on-line for any park and recreation program or event. (Remember to check back regularly for seasonal catalog updates).
Interested in seeing what is happening on a particular day? Just visit our up-to-date online calendar where you will find all the details from our catalog and more!
Solicitation is not permitted on or at any Parks or Recreation property or facility except for operations at the Malerbo Concession Stand conducted by and for the benefit of the entity or group authorized by the Burlington Parks and Recreation Commission to operate the Malerbo Concession Stand.
If you would like to get your family involved in any of the following programs browse the web sites below or e-mail the contact person with any questions. Our office has the latest information and registration forms available.
- BH American Legion Baseball - William Parente
- Burlington Junior Soccer Association - DJ Marcoux
- Burlington Little League - Eric Groleau
- Burlington/Harwinton Youth Lacrosse Association - Rick Keegan
- Burlington/Harwinton Youth Basketball - Lions Club & H.Y.S.A.
- Canton/Burlington Youth Football & Cheer -Jay Stolfi
- Farmington Mudhogs Football - Diane Marshall & Phil Kennedy
- Burlington Boy Scouts & Girl Scouts
Following are parks and recreation facilities and their locations:
- Foote Road Recreation Complex (located on Foote Road)
- Malerbo Recreation Complex (located at the corner of George Washington Turnpike and Monce Road) New signs pictures
- Municipal Tennis Courts (located in the Town Hall Complex)
- Nassahegan Recreation Complex (located at 222 Punch Brook Road)
Not seeing information you need? Contact us anytime!
The Burlington Parks & Recreation Commission meets monthly on the first Wednesday of each month at 7:00 PM.